A wonderful series of posts here
show how to add a mailto handler to the newest version of firefox in order to click an "email me" link on a webpage and compose your email in gmail... then shoot it off.
Here are the steps:
- In Firefox’s address bar, copy and paste the following and hit enter:
- Click “I’ll be careful, I promise!” when the warning appears
- In the “Filter:” field, copy and paste:
- Double click the found result to change the boolean value from false to true
- In the address bar, copy and paste the following:
- Replace “yourdomain.org” with your own Google Apps hosted domain and hit enter
- Click “Add Application” when it asks you a question
- go to Edit > Preferences > Applications > mailto
- Choose “Use Google Apps”
This is just flippin awesome!
Post a Comment